Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Polish Days Jelly Sandwich


Today I have for you, Polish Days!
I came across Polish Days from Lacquered Affair's twitter, she was tweeting about this and I thought it seem like a fun idea so I went to google it :D
Then I came across Polly Polish's site on Polish Days. So I thought I would give it a try!

Besides, the theme was Jelly Sandwich(something I have been wanting to do, so double yay!)
&it's my first time doing a themed mani with the polish community(everyone will publish their post simultaneously on 3rd July-scheduled timing), I have this unexplainable excitement going through me as I type this :3


For this Jelly Sandwich, I had OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu and Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday.
Loving this typical creamy-rainbow-jelly-sandwich :D
Look at how shimmery this sandwich!

More delicious pictures after the break(:



In case you're wondering how my nails got so short all of a sudden, it's because this photos are in real time.
I am having nubs now, with the jelly sandwich manicure.
The next few posts you're going to see are nails that I did a month ago where they are still uber loong.

To be honest, I didn't like the jelly sandwich when I first had it on.
But slowly, it started to grow on me. Love for it came gradually ♥
&Because I couldn't stand plain nails, I decided to add some freehand nail art.


Lacey Jelly Sandwich!
I can't stop staring at my nails now :3
It's kinda messy because I actually took less than 10mins to draw them, but I am seriously loving the lace effect.
The jelly manicure took on a whole new depth and the creamy base was perfect for the black lace :D


In case you're wondering, it's not just me who is doing this Polish Days Jelly Sandwich.
Check out the following blogs and their squishy jelly manis :D

Hannah (Polly Polish) 
Jen (The Nail Polish Project)
Susy (Susy In Color)
Jenny (Beauty by Jenny)
Mara (Mara in Polishland)
Nail Tart 
Salla (OMG Polish Em)
Jasmine
Deborah (Love Varnish)
Kat (Hooked on Polish)
Melissa (The Crimson Petal) 
Cassie (Sparkles Make Me Happy)
Pris (Pris Nails)
Julie (Time On My Nails)
Keisha (Refined & Polished)
Lynn (Oh So Lacquered)
Alexis (xoxo Alexis)
Cuti-CLUE-les 
Mihaela
Stephanie (Sincerely Stephanie)
Heidi (Pretty Painted Nails)
Sabine (My Polish Stash)
A Lacquered Affair

4 comments:

  1. Love the look of this white pastel glitter sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I love the color contrast between the glitters and Don't Touch My Tutu (:

      Delete
  2. I am envious of the stamping skills, especially over a lovely sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete